For the best results:
Make sure you have a clean and possibly shaved skin. The Tattoo stays best on clean, dry and not too hairy skin.
- Cut out the tattoo you want to apply.
- Remove the plastic film from the sheet.
- Place the Tattoo on your skin. “Facedown” with the drawing against your skin.
- Dampen the tattoo with a sponge for at least 30 seconds
- carefully remove a tip from the paper. If the paper is easily released, you can also pull the rest away. If it does not come off easily, just keep the wet sponge for your tattoo.
- Allow the tattoo to dry for a while
How long does a Flash tattoo last?
The flash tattoo is easy to apply and will last about 4 to 6 days only when you take good care for it. Thats a good reason to buy several different flash tattoos at the same time. After all, you can not have enough in stock. Flash tattoos are mainly spotted at large festivals, trendy holiday resorts and during concerts. For the price you do not have to leave it, because cheap flash tattoos you can buy online quickly and easily at Flashtattooshop.com
Flash tattoo VS Henna tattoo
The temporary metallic tattoo also called flash tattoo has flew in from America. This is different than the henna tattoo you see in Spain. What is the difference between a Henna Tattoo and a Flash Tattoo? A Henna tattoo is made with a special henna liquid and what we sell is simply stuck. Some people are very allergic to henna and you are not bothered by this.